Wednesday, September 24, 2008

things that make me go, "ahhh...."

Carin took these awesome pictures of the girls. I love them!! I'm keeping my eye out for cheap, big frames that I can put them in with a big mat. But for now, these are frames I already had and I painted them black.




Our freshly painted front door.



Paint chips!! Don't you just love paint chips?! We're getting closer to the point of finally painting our house. Even the girls have mentioned being tired of the whiteness on every wall. (Refer back to first two photos.) I get giddy just thinking about it!!



6 comments:

Kulio said...

Oh I love love LOVE paint chips. I don't like painting, but I love choosing. :-)

CAN'T wait for you!!!!

The door looks amazing :-)

Kelle said...

OH JO JO!!!! I love these!!! LOVE THEM!!!

Carin said...

totally with you on the paint chips...they're like candy!

the pics look great!

and so does THE DOOR!!!! I LOVE RED DOORS!

Heidi Lee said...

Door looks awesome. I still need to see your HOUSE!! Haven't seen it yet!

Pics are gorgeous.

Diane said...

come paint my door for me!!

mrc-w said...

Your girls are so pretty! And the photography is great too :)