Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Goodbye City Life!

My Yaya Cousin gave me this great idea of starting this new regular blog title. I've blogged a few times about how much I am loving country life, but I email about it even more. My email friends are probably getting sick hearing about the elk and turkeys and other fun things we're experiencing. But today was a different experience. As much I as I want to be a true country girl, I'm afraid I have a long way to go.



Just after I got done writing an email about how much I love country life (eleven turkeys crossed the road today while I was out running!) I went into the kitchen to pick up a little and hear something in my garbage!!





I freaked, ran out of the kitchen and called Brent's sister, the true country girl. She offered to come over and save me from impending doom. I slowly came to my senses, carried the garbage to the garage, carefully but quickly took out the bag and threw it into the dumpster. whew! And after all that I'm not sure there was anything there to begin with. I never heard it again. Who knows. But now I'm so jumpy, the wind blew in through the window, my paint chips moved, and I about wet my pants!

6 comments:

Kulio said...

hahaha......

okay and after all that, I'm struck by how clean and neat and bleached-white sterile your kitchen garbage can is...

I'm going to wipe mine down right now.

mrc-w said...

Hahaha, gotta love the country :)

Carin said...

ew! it won't be long before you're reaching in grabbing mice by the tails and tossing them outside!

Lisa Y. said...

I'll come to your rescue any day! Love you, even in your scaredy-cat moments!

runner95 said...

ewwwwww i didn't know that!!


gross!

tessa

krishna kashyap av said...

Hmmm..
Nice one...
Work from home