Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Surprise for Dad

Today I happened upon an amazing sight. Tessa and Brooklyn voluntarily cleaning their bathroom. And when I say, "cleaning" I don't mean the obligatory wiping-the-counter-around-all-the-stuff-they-leave-out kind of cleaning. I mean really cleaning. Take a look.







After I picked myself up off the floor, they explained that they were doing it to impress their dad. Keeping things picked up and clean does not come naturally for them. They know how much it bothers him, and they wanted to surprise him while he was away to a meeting. Did I mention that they are on spring break? These are truly amazing girls.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my word - I'm speechless. that's great! good thinking grabbing the camera, too!

mrc-w said...

Oh my word! Good girls and lucky parents! :)

P.S. My word verification was "frwnos" (the opposite of cheerios are frownios, haha)

Carin said...

wow, I'm impressed!

what did brent say?

Lisa Y. said...

That's my girls!

Kelle said...

GET OUT!!! Kudos on the word "obligatory" too. Finally catching up on my blog reading!!! Tell them to come clean my toilet. Bwahh ha ha ha!!!

Kulio said...

haha, I love frownios.

Well this would not happen in my home.

Maybe it would happen if somebody were mad at somebody else and they held up that toothbrush so smilingly, but the owner of the toothbrush would be the victim...
Nice job, girls!!