Thursday, June 5, 2008

Have you ever...

...met someone and immediately thought, "Wow! That's a person I'd really like to get to know better." Honestly, it rarely happens to me, but it happened last year. I met this amazing and beautiful woman, and just had this "feeling" that if given the chance we could become great friends. And after meeting her husband it was almost too good to be true. Could it be we had found a couple that both Brent and I could be friends with? Last night we were able to have them and their daughters over for dinner. They are truly an amazing family. On Saturday they will be leaving for Ethiopia to bring home their newly adopted sons. We're still in the "getting to know you" stage of friendship, but each time I'm around her I have a very safe feeling. So here is a picture of our friends, Tony and Anne.



And their smart and beautiful daughters, Hannah and Abby.
Thanks for a great night!

3 comments:

Carin said...

reminds me of the King of Queens episode when they're desperate for friends! they look cool. not that couples must look cool. ugh...never mind.

so happy for you...it's awesome when all FOUR hit it off.

Lisa Y. said...

Great people! Just like you!

Lisa Y. said...

New post. new post. new post! (smile)