Monday, November 3, 2008

Goodbye City Life!

Yet another great perk of country life: burning leaves!! In the city we just raked them all into the street and the city would come scoop them up. Very convenient, but just not as fun as burning them ourselves.






Tessa would have no part in this experience, though. She was disgusted with us because we were "killing the ozone layer."


Brooklyn, on the other hand, couldn't get enough.








Notice the bucket of water by the tree. ha!

















6 comments:

Kulio said...

Ohhhh, I love her....the ozone layer! Bless her heart! She's so cool.

So are you! Love the smell of burning leaves!

Wah, that's the first time I've seen BC on his crutches...poor thing!

Carin said...

I can smell it!

mrc-w said...

Oh I wish we could burn leaves - I love that smell!!

runner95 said...

OZONE KILLER!!!

okay im just kidding!

cool blog, t

Ms.Lo said...

How fun is that?!
I miss that about country life, too...
Great pics!

krishna kashyap av said...

You should have tried a smoke-proof mask...
Work from home