Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yet Another Milestone!






Anyone that has kids knows that life becomes full of milestones. When they are very young, it's almost a daily experience. I remember her first smile, first word, first tooth, her first steps, how she would always say the word ball backwards, her squeals of joy when she heard the theme song for "The Muppet Shlow," her made-up word "yestertime," her first big fall, her first day of school, her first piano lesson. Obviously, I could go on and on. Well, they aren't daily in our house anymore, but they still happen. And no matter how much I mentally prepare myself, they still seem to catch me offguard.





8 comments:

mrc-w said...

Those pictures are so cute! Chloe, you rock, congrats on the keys!

Kelle said...

Oh, tears!!! My baby's growin!!!

Lisa Y. said...

Watch out world!! JK, I'm certain she'll be a fabulous driver! And a beautiful one as well.

Unknown said...

Life's changing...all for the good. J made a salad and a trifle-like dessert for a cookout tonight. MY girls have a great role model!

I'm hanging on for the ride~

BDC

Heidi Lee said...

Are you serious? Driving? Already? Wow. Time flies. I'll be there soon. I am holding on for dear life right now! I can't believe how much that baby pic looks like Brent!

Kulio said...

AAAAAAAArrrgh!!!

And wow, she's beautiful.

runner95 said...

Ya, I have to say I'm alittle scared to have Chloe drive while I'm in the car!!!

luvbug said...

grrr i hate that picture!! but im flattered all the same!!jk- well maybe not... thanks for letting me drive mom!!
~lots of love